BHARATH VOICE, VISAKHAPATNAM :
TATA NAGAR- KACHEGUDA-TATA NAGAR
Keeping in mind the demand of the public and to provide a comfortable journey to the travelling passengers during the festive season, Railways decided to run Festival special trains between Tata Nagar- Kacheguda as detailed below
1. The train No. 08197 Tata Nagar- Kacheguda weekly special train will leave Tata Nagar at 05.15hrs on every Friday from 15.10.2021 to 05.11.2021, which will reach Duvvada at 20.50hrs and departure at 20.52hrs on the same day and will reach Kacheguda on the next day at 11.00hrs
2. In return direction the train No.08198 Kacheguda-Tata Nagar weekly special train will leave Kacheguda on every Saturday at 12.45hrs from 16.10.2021 to 06.11.2021, which will reach Duvvada at midnight at 01.00hrs and departure at 01.02hrs and will reach Tata Nagar at 16.00hrs on the next day.
Stoppages: Chakradharpur, Rourkela, Jharsuguda, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kesinga, Muniguda, Singapur Road, Rayagada, Parvatipuram, Bobbili, Vizianagaram, Simhachalam North, Duvvada, Vijayawada, Krishna Canal, Guntur and Piduguralla between Tata Nagar and Kacheguda stations.
Composition: 3rd AC-4, Sleeper Class-11, General Second Class-4, Second class cum luggage/ Disabled coaches-2
People are requested to make use of this special train services
TRAINS TO RUN IN DIVERTED ROUTE
Due to safety related modernization works in Daund-Kurudwadi section of Solaprur Division of Central Railway the following trains will run in diverted route as detailed below
1.The train No.02882 Bhubaneswar- Pune weekly special train leaving Bhubaneswar from 19.10.2021 to 26.10.2021 will run in diverted route via Solapur- Kurudwadi- Miraj- Pune
2. The train No. 02881 Pune- Bhubaneswar weekly special train leaving Pune on 21.10.2021 will run in diverted route via Pune-Miraj-Kurudwadi-Solapur
3. The train No. 08519 Visakhapatnam-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus special leaving Visakhapatnam from 18.10.2021 to 26.10.2021 will run in diverted route via Vikarabad-Nanded-Manmad- Ippuguda stations
4. The train No. 08520 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Visakhapatnam special train leaving Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 18.10.2021 to 28.10.2021 will run diverted route via Kalyan- Ippuguda- Manmad- Nanded- Vikarabad stations.
Passengers are requested to note the changes and act accordingly